If you are visiting Cambridge for a holiday or for business purposes, you need to hang around in your free time and explore some great places. Cambridge is well known to preserve its culture and traditions that exhibit the life history of British people. Everyone is aware that Cambridge has some best Universities, fashion styles, and of course beers.
Brewing beer is something that is quite a profession here and people are well experienced to create different beers using various ingredients. At every street corner of Cambridge, you find a beer place where people love to spend their time hanging out with friends. If you are looking to visit the best pubs in Cambridge, then The Brook Pub is where you need to be. We got a wide range of Cask Ales, Beers, Spirits, Coffee, and various teas. Our Wines are purchased from Matthew Clark sellers who are known for their high-level and best Wines in the UK. Our beer garden is a place to enjoy summer where one could have a beer with their family and friends. We are following COVID Pandemic norms and trying to maintain social distance in sitting areas. Our beer garden is also well maintained to give our customers a feel of a home.
Let’s see a few reviews from our customers:
- Jorge Pinto: A Great atmosphere, nice and relaxed with friendly staff.
- Viki Edwardsking: New management very welcoming. Great food and staff, worth stopping in. Excellent self-distancing approach for all customer’s safety.
- Dhwani Gupta: I couldn’t be more thrilled to go to this pub. Drinking a couple of pints in an amazing garden. Amazing food, friendly and happy staff. COVID-19 measures in this pub make me feel extremely safe. Definitely, a pub to come back again.
- Karl Giles: Every single time that I go to this pub is wonderful. Lovely environment, lovely staff, and amazing food. Especially now with the outside beer garden, it’s very nice to enjoy a pint… coming back for sure.
- Anna Riherio: After the lockdown, this was the first pub that I went to, and couldn’t be happier about it. COVID-19 measures are in place and it’s safe to enjoy the place. The garden is amazing to have a pint. The food is amazing, the staff is very friendly and happy to help.
- Saluto2: Beautiful food, beautiful people, great service, lovely beer garden, the staff are amazing and friendly.
- Luana Canossa: Amazing experience, absolutely amazing service from Dhwani and Ana, great job cooking team and lovely curry and good environment in the pub, very familiar and beautiful beer garden.
- Victor Escorcia: Good service, COVID-19ninstructions in place. I would definitely visit them another time.
- Carlos Pinhao: One of the best pubs in Cambridge! Amazing staff and compliments on the curry and onion Bhaji’s best one I had so far. Lovely environment and great service from Dhwany and Luana! Super nice!
- Aristide T: Best restaurant and pub in Cambridge. British style, Indian flair, and totally enjoyed the food. Hats off the chef, big thanks to Dhwani the supervisor, and the rest of the team, Luana and Ana. If you are in the area, do visit them. Great experience guaranteed.
- Louisa Lawrence: Dhwani and the staff at the Brook really looked after us and made our visit very enjoyable. The outside beer garden area is great for the COVID-19 measures that were taken, a great atmosphere, too highly recommend The Brook for a great night.
- Joey Mcgilvary: My visit to The Brook today was a happy one from the minute I come into the pub. I was given warm welcome, I decided to have a beef roast and was not disappointed as this was 5 stars left a clean plate. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Kevin Wright: The Brook gave me and my wife a warm welcome when we visited this pub. It is well organized with the social distance that is required at the moment. The menu was reduced, but what was on offer was very nicely cooked with good portion size.
- Guilherme Nogueira: Great food, the pies are amazing and the staff is very nice. Will come back.
- Anoop Varghese: Good place to spend and have more parking space. The food available here is very tasty compared to other places and also the kitchen is more hygienic and tidy. All the staffs are very friendly especially the manager.
We always take out time to reply to our customers and take in their feedback to improve our services. These positive feedbacks act like strong pillars making us put in more effort to satisfy our customers. Our Cozy sitting area is kept warm with a fireplace and if you do enjoy outdoor sitting then our beer garden is one of the best. Kids like to play in the garden and elders do have fun sitting outside in the sun with a cool beer. Our customers are always happy to visit our pub as we try to entertain them with live music, Poker games, Karaoke nights and many more to come. We always update our news on Facebook page and one can get information from there.
We serve the best British Pub food along with a few Italian and Indian dishes. Our Onion Bhaji, Chichen curry, and Beef curry are quite popular. Do stop by at our Pub and give us a chance to serve you the best Cask Ales, fine wines, great beers with some yummy pub food.